The Lawn Tennis tournament @ Parivartan’18
The Lawn Tennis tournament @ Parivartan’18. When was the last time we were awestruck by that unbelievable winner played by Roger or the rocketing serve of Nadal? It’s time for the B-School students to demonstrate their lawn tennis mettle with those aces, volleys, smashes, winners, net play, and pass the test of endurance. Parivartan’18 would host this wonderful and challenging game of Lawn Tennis. The ball is in your court to hit the shot at glory.
- Best of 3 matches (1 Men’s Singles, 1 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles) would be played to decide the winning team
- Only one team can register from an institute in this event
- The fixtures would be communicated to the registered teams in due course
- The event is open to B-School students pursuing MBA
- Best of 3 matches (1 Men’s Singles, 1 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles)
- Ideal team size of 4 players (3 male and 1 female minimum). A minimum of 3 players (2 male and 1 female minimum) per team is mandatory.
- One player can play a maximum of 2 matches only (One Singles and One Doubles
- Matches would be 1 set with tie-break
- Coin toss will be used to decide serve/court before every match
- The Referee can overrule any decisions given by the linesman and his decision will be final and binding
Registration Start date: 16th Jan'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 13th Feb'18, 11:59 pm (IST)
To be announced soon.....
Pratyaksh Arora (+91-7837746248)
Suruchi Mittal (+91-8983128004)
Akul Goel (+91- 7017179242)
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com
Sports Team/ Sports Committees of the colleges can register for participation in Parivartan’18 Sports Events via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnE1PXUCtjYL1V4LQSBjfg7s3XJRMSsVChmCl60JDoxHIIHg/viewform