Salaahakaars- the Strategy and Consulting event
Salaahkaars event is divided into four rounds:
Round 1 - Preliminary Round
Breaking away from the monotonous online quizzes, the first round will involve solving a guesstimate. Participants will be given a half an hour window wherein, they could either share a video or send in a word document, explaining the flow of the problem given.
Round 2 - Case Study Round
Selected teams from the previous round will be provided with the case study. The presentations with your analysis needs to be sent in by the Top 7 teams would be selected for the grand finale.
Round 3 - Campus Round
The Final round will happen in our campus, IIT Delhi, wherein the top 7 teams will present their analysis to our esteemed panellists and fight it out and be crowned the Ultimate Salaahkaars.
- There will be three online rounds, each having elimination.
- The event is open to B-school students pursuing MBA and Engineering students.
- The number of participants per team can be 2 or 3.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
- No change in team structure will be entertained after registration of the team.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team for this event.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to any changes to the rules and regulation.
Registration Start date: 28th Dec'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 15th Jan'18, 11:59 pm (IST)
Round 1 - 10:00 pm, 16th January 2019
Round 2 – 09:00 pm, 20th January 2019
Round 3 – 15th Feb 2019
Prizes Worth Rs.25000/-
Candidates can register directly through dare2compete