Parivartan’19 is the most creative event
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. Marketing is used to create, keep and satisfy the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, it can be concluded that Marketing is one of the premier components of Business Management. Market.IN in Parivartan’18 is the most creative event. It will create a platform for bright minds of the country to come out with innovative, creative and practical solutions. The event comes with Pandora’s box of enthralling rounds which would include an online quiz, a real-life case study competition along with a call-out to all the marketeers out there, to let the war begin!
"Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart." - Joe Chernov
Market.IN event is divided into three rounds:
Round 1: ONLINE QUIZ
A 30 min online quiz with 30 Questions based on marketing concepts.
Round 2: CASE STUDY CHALLENGE
Top teams, who will qualify the quiz will be provided with a real-life case study to solve. Teams will be required to submit their innovative, creative and practical solutions in form of a power point presentation.
Round 3: ON-CAMPUS BATTLE
Final round will be held in DMS, IIT Delhi where the shortlisted finalists will have to present their solutions to the very owners of the problem statement. If their idea clicks, they will also get a chance to apply them through an internship offer
- The event is open to B-School students pursuing MBA
- Number of participants per team can be anywhere between 1-3.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute/organization
- If there are more than 5 teams participating from same college/organization, the best team will be given college winner's certificate
- No change in team structure will be entertained after registration of the team
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team for this event
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants
- The organizers reserve the right to any changes to the rules and regulation
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
Registration Start date:29th Dec'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 17thJan'19, 09:00 pm (IST)
Round 1 - Online quiz: 18th Jan'19, 10:00 pm (IST)
Round 2 – Case Study round: 20th Jan'19, 09:00 am (IST)
Round 3 – On-campus presentation round: 16th Feb’19 09:00 am (IST)
Prizes worth Rs.40000/-
Candidates can register directly through dare2compete